Thursday, April 16, 2015

Thursday Tea Time - I Heart Harney & Sons Tea!

This week - Harney & Sons Valentine's Blend

Cost:  $4.04 (Half off, plus 10% BN Membership card discount)
Number of tea bags: 20
Caffeine:  Yes
Type of tea:   Black
Ingredients:  Black tea, rose petals, natural and artificial vanilla and chocolate flavors.
Steeping time:  4 minutes
Mix ins:  A little bit of Natural Bliss
Fragrance:   Chocolate! With a slight vanilla and rose scent
Opinion:  At first I was kicking myself because I had only grabbed one tin, but as I was writing this review, I noticed IT IS STILL AVAILABLE online at their website loose in the 4 ounce size for $7.  This is super good!  It has a very pleasant chocolate flavor and aftertaste.  The rose petals just make it even better and sweeter and the vanilla flavor finishes it beautifully.
Rating: 5+ (grab if you find any more in the clearance section at Barnes & Noble)


No comments: