Monday, July 20, 2015

Paper Pumpkin 2


Always packaged so nicely!
(Shhh!  I carefully reuse the tissue paper - I love this shade of blue!)

Eight cards now and two different sized envelopes with liner inserts
That's an improvement!
Very generous with the supplies!


I'm trying Stampin Up's Paper Pumpkin again.

Click here to find out about and sign up for special deals and promotions.  I got this month's and next for half off.  And I more than got my money's worth,  even if I had paid full price.

There seems to be more goodies and more options for creativity than when I tried them a few years ago.  It's especially fun to check out the Pinterest boards and YouTube channels now  to see what people have done with the kits.

I think the stamps are very versatile and reusable, not just for these cards, but for my other multi-media project endeavors - water color, collage, Gelli printing. . .

Stampin' Up pairs together really interesting and nice color combinations  And who can resist an ink called "Tip Top Taupe"?

This is really a clever promotion to give people a chance to try their products...and get hooked.  Especially when you watch the YouTube channels offering different alternatives to use the kits.  And using additional products.  (One demonstrator turned the flower into a hamburger!  Bippity-boppity-boo!)

Best Cinderella movie ever!







No comments: