Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Favorite new iPad and Android app! - White Noise

White Noise by TMSoft
I had this app on my iPod Touch, and when I got my new iPad, I was able to load it on there, too.  (Nice to know all the apps I had purchased earlier for the iPod transferred right over to the iPad.) They also have a free version, but for a couple of dollars, why not get the upgrade and help support these guys?  I also willingly paid the $1.99 and put it on my Samsung Android phone, too. 
Not only do you get lots of different sounds, but you can update with new ones created by the company and by others -- FREE!   Bonus a beautiful picture appears on the screen, and you can use as a digital LED alarm clock when traveling.  Big numbers, too!   
On a recent trip with a noisy hotel room air conditioner cycling on and off, I remembered this app and programmed a playlist loop of Light Rain on Deck, Great Falls and Small Fountain on my iPad.  I slept great! 
Right now my favorites are:
Violet Noise
Bamboo Chimes
Great Falls
Hatteras Beach
Light Rain on Deck
Small Fountain
St. Lucia

No comments: