Sunday, June 03, 2012

Austin Renegade Craft Fair - Cool Business Cards!

What creative and unusual business cards I picked up along the booths at the Austin Renegade Craft Fair!  (and post cards!)  (and stickers, too!)
Just goes to show you never know how, when or where an interesting business card (and advertising item) will end up.  For several years afterwards, I was still receiving calls and emails from a couple years of craft shows I participated in.
Honestly, I got all excited about this concept -- there's a cute keepsake bird inside the soap, not unlike those soaps we had as kids.  And the card "coaster" for the coast - clever!   
www.birdproject.org and www.matternola.com

1 comment:

becki-c said...

That is so cool! I have enjoyed looking at all your wonderful finds. I really must go someday.