Friday, July 23, 2010

Matchy-Matchy


I bought this "Peace" LeSportSac Asana Yoga Bag on eBags on clearance last month -- they have since sold out, but Amazon still has it for only $34.94. (Original price $56) Not only a cute print, it's also a great bag, plenty big enough to easily accommodate my rolled-up mat and Yogitoes towel without any #*%&-ing, especially after yoga class. Nothing like undoing all the blissful and mellow feelings before you even leave the building. (Perhaps it wasn't an accident my old canvas bag somehow bumped into a can of Diet Coke?!)

Imagine my surprise when trolling the DSW Clearance section...and I found MATCHING "Tortola" (Peace 969) wedgie flipflops! I didn't even know LeSportSac made shoes! And also on sale for $17.96 (40% off the mark-down price of $29.94, original price $39). If you also luck out and find these, you may want to go up a size, they run a bit small.

The box is cute, too -- there's even a grosgrain ribbon LeSportSac pull printed on both sides of the loop. While I wish it still had the cover lid - don't you hate it when they discard the lids when they clearance the shoes? Why do they do that? - I'll put it to good storage use in the sewing room. (I stash my flipflops in a covered wicker picnic basket near the front door for easy grab and go.)

Sometimes it is fun to be matchy-matchy! Especially in a cool print like this and on sale!

No comments: