Monday, April 26, 2010

Stila at Costco!


Stila has two makeup sets at Costco for $19.99 - "All About You"- in both a Cool and a Warm version. The Warm version eyeshadows were more golden and brown. I already have a lot of those shades. But I heard that blues are trendy now, so I went with the Cool set, Item #498587. Most likely I will only blog about it, for my daughter is eyeing it right now as I'm typing!
You get:
  • Double Ended Brush #30
  • Lash Visor Mascara in Black
  • One Step Makeup tube in Medium
  • Smudge Pot in Black
  • Eye Shadow Trio in Cool -- "Stone, Smog and Kitten" (the colors in "Warm" are "Lame', Chloe and Kitten")

("Kitten" was voted 2008 ALLURE Magazine Editor's Choice Award for Best Beige Eye Shadow)

A pretty good deal for less than $20! You can do the math --

The brush is $32, full size mascara $20, the eyeshadows usually retail for $18 each, the Smudge Pot is the 2g size, half the regular retail size which sells for $14-$18. The .10 ounce One Step Makeup is new and supposed to combine primer, foundation, concealer and powder into one product. Retail size is $44. I would say this tube is a little bit larger than a sample size, perfect to tuck into your purse.

No comments: