Thursday, September 25, 2008

Music to sew by - Mozart

I've always loved to listen to Mozart for Morning Coffee CD, especially the Violin Sonata in G, #301. One of L's teachers would play it in the morning as the students were arriving when she was in elementary school. I was the room mother and filling in for the teacher one morning arrival when I discovered this CD gem. If you ever need to "bump up" your Amazon purchase for the free shipping, the CD is only $6.99. Then I read in the September Planet Bioscan newsletter (click to subscribe by email) about how Largo movement music helps get the alpha brainwaves going, increasing your creativity and mental capacity. I found "New World Symphony" Largo on the Mental Mozart - Classical Music to make you Smarter on iTunes this morning. I like that one, too. Hopefully listening to these on my iPod and in my sewing room will energize both my creative skills and brain functioning!