Monday, August 25, 2008

Deja vu! New Burda counter catalog!


The new Burda Fall/Winter store catalog is in...so were apparently some Burda World of Fashions (BWOF). Recognized immediately, in the same fabric no less, were the kimono-style PJ top, shorts and pants from December 2007, #125, #126 and #127B, on pages 67 and 69, now representing as 7765.




Then I saw 7758 - such a cool, unique style - it was in my memory bank and in October 2007 #115A/#115B on pages 19 and 77.






I have no qualms about repeats - I always thought BWOF styles were ahead of their time, obviously now literally. And if you couldn't find these issues, it's a great way to catch up with the others who have already sewed, loved and worn these designs earlier. I'm sure others have snuck in; amongst all the coats (!) - I have never seen so many coat/jacket patterns before. Without a foreseeable op to wear many of these until at least November, I left Jo-Ann's Burda-less and hit the BWOF magazine stack for something new...or old to sew.