Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Pimp My iPad

The room lighting distorted the screensaver wallpaper color.  

Oops!  Took the picture before I added the corner pieces
A very happy repeat customer -- I used DecalGirl to trick out my Nook a couple years ago.  It still gets oohs and aahs, especially when I'm downloading and reading at Barnes & Noble.  

This print is called "Vintage Scarlet" in the matte satin finish.  (It's also available in the high gloss finish)  The description is funny -- Pink, feathery leaf trellises curl their way across an aged brown paper background in this classic floral design that reminds us a bit of wallpaper from an old Wild West bordello … or maybe an old sofa.  In real life, it's a pinky red, and more like an olive green/brown.  Great color combination!

I love how the bonus free wallpaper/screensaver design lines up perfectly, and was very surprised to discover there were pieces so  I could also decorate my charger plug!   

Like their page on Facebook and Twitter follow these ladies for special deals and discounts.  I was able to score this for 30% off.

No comments: