Friday, April 23, 2010

J.Jill Triple Play!

Gotta love it when J.Jill has overlapping promotions! There's a double Take 5 discount (10%) going on right now (ending April 25), and I just received this morning a $20 off $80 purchase email/coupon -- BB0510. Perhaps they may be starting the "Easy Style Pass" (April 26/May 16) early? Or I had a fairy godmother clerk! Hmmm, I just checked my pass card - the code is different! The Easy Style code is RF0510. And yes, it is a head start!

Run to J.Jill and start shopping and saving now! The new catalog is out and the store has lots of new clothes in stock from it - especially linens and in new colors -- red and orange. With the discount, the coupon and clearance sale markdown, I basically got a dress almost half off and a free camisole tank!

No comments: