Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Tea Time - Chai this!



Number of teabags:   20
Caffeine:   Yes
Type of tea:   Black
Steeping time:  5 minutes
Add ins:  Natural Bliss Sweet Cream
Ingredients:  Black tea, low-fat alkalized cocoa powder, spices, natural dark chocolate flavors with other natural flavors
Fragrance:  Chocolate-cinnamon
Opinion:   This is THE tea to drink to keep your appetite and calories under control.  I tried it during
the 2 PM snacky hungeries and it kept me away from the cookie jar. (I'm talking to you, Whole Foods Candy Cane Chocolate sandwich cookie!)   A great lower calorie, lower sugar substitute for hot cocoa, with the health benefits and caffeine kick of black tea I knew this was a winner when I grabbed the last box on the shelf.
Rating:  5 - I went back for more, even with or without the incentive to help meet the minimum purchase requirement for our Thanksgiving turkey!

Choco-yum!


No comments: