|My Pampered Chef stoneware cupcake/muffin pan - the more I use it, the better it gets!|
|Putting my Williams-Sonoma Gold Touch Loaf pan to good use - they popped right out!|
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 400
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, ginger, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Stir in raisins; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine brown sugar, canned pumpkin, buttermilk, canola oil, molasses, vanilla extract, and eggs, stirring well with a whisk.
- Add sugar mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moist.
- Spoon batter into 18 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar. (skip if you are going to frost)
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pans immediately; cool on a wire rack.
- Add frosting and toppings if desired.