Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wednesday Work in Progress


Hmm, no progress on the dress - other than being pushed aside to gather materials and supplies for a watercolor class I am about to start!   I've always wanted to try it, and after two years finally it was offered again this semester.   I will post pictures of my efforts week by week.
Love the Pochacco pencil sharpener on top of my pencil case?!
You can also get a sneak peek at something else that caught my eye - the Zen Tangle and Zen Mandalas books!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Happy you are taking the class and hope you are enjoying it. there are so many ways to carry watercolor supplies from water brushes to cover water and paint holders.
Zentangles used to be called doodling then an enterprising marketer renamed them and they were a commercial success.

Lala said...

Hi Peggy! Lk LOVES Mandalas... especially on car trips! Have fun with the art class! 41* here on Tuesday morning! Fall has arrived up this way! :o) Lala

Peggy said...

It's always good to test and hopefully exceed your boundaries and comfort zone. I like hanging with creative people, too! Those tangles/mandalas looked fascinating. Tomorrow it is a field trip to a local watercolor artist's studio and inspiration garden, and coffee afterwards. Triple play for moi!