Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Tea Time



This week - Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf "Austin 2nd Anniversary" Limited Edition tea

Cost: $6.95

Number of teabags: 20

Caffeine: Yes

Type of tea: Black Ceylon

Steeping time: 5 minutes

Mix ins: A little fat-free condensed milk

Teabag fragrance: Smells great! Can't quite pinpoint the scent--Slightly non-descript fruity

Ingredients: 100% Bogawatalawa Black tea

Opinion: I must confess I bought this because of the cool container design and the commemorative Austin 2nd Anniversary of CBTL. Though I keep questioning and emailing CBTL why Austin has 5 stores now, and the only ones in Texas -- I just want one in Houston. Please. It's a bit of a drive, y'all!

But anyhoo, I was surprised that this was also a very nice all-around black tea to enjoy when you want just that. I liked and agreed how they described the flavor - "bright" Now please brighten up my life and get a location in Houston!

Rating: 3.5

No comments: