Thursday, July 07, 2011

Thursday Tea Time



Finally the Texas Tea "Nacogdoches Blueberry Green Tea" is now available!


We found it at a promotion in the South Austin Costco a couple weekends ago. We were able to taste, mix and match all their flavors - 12/$11.99. I stocked up on my Fredericksburg Peach, which I blogged about previously, and tried and fell in love with the Nacogdoches Blueberry, too!


Not only is Nacogdoches one of the oldest cities in Texas, it is the top-producing blueberry county in Texas and hosts the Texas Blueberry Festival the second Saturday in June.



A really nice blueberry flavor, and bonus it's green tea, too!


Per bottle - 140 calories, 40mg sodium, 34g carb/sugar


Hopefully the Houston area Costcos will soon stock and carry them, even better if they all would, right?! I'm down to my last few bottles. . .

No comments: