Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Tea Time

This week - Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Swedish Berries Fruit Infusion
Cost: $8.20 at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Number of teabags: It is Loose Fruit Infusion tea, there's 5.7 ounces
Caffeine: No
Type of tea: Herbal
Steeping time: 7 minutes
Mix ins: CBTL Fat-free Vanilla Powder. I also heard to try it iced with just some honey.

Tea fragrance: Fruity. Maybe it's elderberry, but I've never sniffed/tasted an elderberry before.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, elderberries, raisins, blueberries, black currants
Opinion: It was the featured herbal tea yesterday. I tried it as an iced tea latte in the store -- TWICE! It was that good! And pretty color, too - I couldn't resist snapping a pic with my cell phone. Great tea for the summer, I almost called it Summer Berries. Dig out your infuser or tea bag papers.

Odd that a tea with the name, Swedish Berries, has an origin of Germany?
Rating: 5

No comments: