Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cooking Light Magazine - $5 Subscription at Amazon!


Cooking Light is Amazon's Magazine Steal of the Week - $5 for a one year subscription, for both new and renewals! Order quickly, offer expires at Midnight this Saturday, November 14!
Hints for renewals:
If you are renewing, make sure your name in the Ship To box is the same shown on your subscription label. I don't know about you, but I have many different "aliases" (variations) of my name!
It is also even better if you are about three months or more away from your current ending subscription date. It takes them about 1-2 months for your label to reflect the extension.
(Thank you to Peggy L for the head's up!)

3 comments:

DangAndBlast! said...

My sweet husband just got that for me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip!

Kristin said...

Thanks! I just ordered a sub for my mom! And I might go back and get one for me.