Thursday, May 03, 2007

Must be gravitational pull


Another stop at Hancock's but this was legit, really! -- I had an idea while treadmilling this morning and was looking for lace to trim my upcoming Pepsi girl Kwik Sew PJ's. I had just left Jo-Ann's empty-handed and actually (ugh) going to go to Wal-Mart to fullfill this cardiovascular inspiration cheaply, or just skip the idea entirely. Hancock's was on my route. I needed 4 yards and found a spool with...4 yards! For 40 cents total! Yay! Then two Simplicity patterns Threads' Sew Stylish 3867 --it includes that cute aqua purse she's holding-- and In K Designs 4022 - (all patterns are now 70% off. Gosh knows when Jo-Ann's will have another cheapo sale; watch, next week! But I had to have them now ! Too delicicious to wait --thank you, Erica B for scouting them out!), two spools of Mettler thread ($2.87), and 2 cards of buttons ($1.44). And a pair of cheap scissors to replace my decoy pair, which have gotten all gummy and funky (good thing decoys work, eh?) for only 59 cents.

No comments: