Friday, May 13, 2016

Any Day is Tea Time - Good Afternoon!

With all my traveling, my tea pots and posts have gotten behind.  So set the kettle on, drink up and read my latest finds!

Twinings of London Traditional Afternoon

"Lively and satisfying" A nice "tea" flavor.   It's more mellow than the breakfast version with the slightest astringent taste.  I'm thinking my earlier review could be the American version.  Other than the Australian box is purple, I think I will not be purchasing this on return visit.
I still would give it a 4.

Twinings of London Australian Afternoon

"Brisk and full bodied" It is slightly stronger with a brighter fragrance.  Brews a little more yellow than Traditional Afternoon.  It tastes little bit sweeter and has a clean finish with no aftertaste.
I actually bought two boxes previously, and with so many other teas to try and while this was good, I think I will leave more room in my luggage to try and get other teas.  Rating:  4

No comments: