Sunday, February 28, 2010

Free Amy Butler Patterns - Updated Post


Last year, before Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion magazine and website folded, she had a link to free Amy Butler patterns. I mentioned it in my January 3, 2009 post.

I've been noticing my blog gets quite a few Google hits looking for "Free Amy Butler Patterns" and just checked the links, only to discover they are no longer active.

However, I did find a current link for 22 (!) free Amy Butler patterns and would like to update my blog to include them. Hopefully everyone will get redirected to the new site. And do it now, before these disappear, too.

Sexy Hexy Love Quilt - updated instructions!
Sash with Beaded Fringe (from Amy's book, In Stitches)

Thanks for reading, and I hope you plan a return visit back to The House of Kent!

No comments: