Monday, May 14, 2007

Kwik Sew 2811 PJ's (again!)



Is this the fourth or fifth time I've made these Kwik Sew PJ's?! I've lost track. Newest version - short sleeved top with the long pants in 100% woven cotton with lace trim in the retro Pepsi print from the Jo-Ann's markdown shelves. I added my 10 cents/yard Hancock's lace to the collar, sleeve, top hem and to the tie/bow of the pants, after which I was left with only 6 inches. Oops! Sew first, then measure? Sew on the wild side -- it's just PJ's! I thought the print needed a little something and the lace was just the right touch. The buttons were also a Hancock bargain. If your local Hancock's is closing, run and grab this pattern at 70% off. It may even be 80% off this week. If not, 2811 is well worth the full price - you'll love and sew it over and over again, too.

No comments: