Monday, May 28, 2007

3 Netflix Stars - Music and Lyrics, Because I Said So, Catch and Release

L and I have seen three pretty good movies - 3 stars. If you need a bit of summer chick flick fluff, these are fun to watch and add to your Netflix queue --



Music and Lyrics - The video, "Pop Goes My Heart" was so 80's! You can watch it under the special features. Drew Barrymore was pretty good, Hugh Grant, adorable still.



Because I said so - Mandy Moore and Diane Keaton were cast well. The movie could have/should have deleted the "vowel" scenes, it really seemed gratuitous, and a little embarassing. I did like the commentary about costume and set design. I wish more movies had those. Watch for all the cakes!



Catch and Release - We thought the storyline took a few wrong turns; both of us said, "why did they do that?!" more than a couple times. Kevin Smith ("Silent Bob") stole the movie. If anything, watch and enjoy it because of him. Jennifer Garner, as usual, makes crying look pretty. But that's about it.

No comments: