Thursday, June 13, 2013

To Celebrate Sewing Machine Day, I painted a rock. . .

But I still have another chance, for September 10 is also Sewing Machine Day!

My front garden needed some stepping stones to make it easier to get around to weed and maintain.

Paver rock from Lowe's
Fifteen minutes of listening (trying to) Songza on the iPhone and some Martha Stewart paints. . .

I just need to glaze the top before placing outside.  

And figure out which stations/channels to listen to on Songza.  I do like how they offer suggestions for different times of day.  And they play a very wide variety.  But honestly, I'm still still liking Pandora better.   Songza may be more for my daughter's generation.

Now to see when Paint a Rock Day is!

We have lots of lady bugs!


Update:  It just needed a little extra touch!
And I found the Soft Pop Rock Wake-Up channel on Songza. . .

2 comments:

becki-c said...

That's pretty. Its good to know those art classes paid off ;-)

Peggy said...

LOL!