Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What I'm Liking. . .Bread and Water


34-Degrees Whole Grain Crispbread.  A box of 72 for $4.99 at Whole Foods.  I found it above the olive bar. They are very thin and airy light.  My new favorite snack is now 8 crackers (9 is actually considered a serving) with a Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss wedge.  Together - 64 calories, 7g carbs, 1.5g fat (from the cheese), 3g protein.  And it only counts as a 1/2 carb serving for me!

Of all the coconut waters I've tried, I like this one the best. C2O Pure Coconut Water.  It tastes really good, almost oddly buttery.  Fat free and unsweetened.  I got this on sale at Whole Foods for $1.50  The only drawback, if you can consider it, is the amount.  The 17.5 ounce can is actually two servings.  1 serving is 50 calories, 13g carb, 12g sugar.  Next time it goes on sale again, I'm stocking up!

No comments: