Thursday, May 20, 2010

Costco has Pear & Green Tea Neutrogena Rainbath



I remember working at Key Drug Store back in the 70's and the twice yearly sales of the special sized bottles of Neutrogena Rainbath shower and bath gel. People would buy armloads of these huge bottles to last them until the next sale. Back then there was only one scent and I forever associate it with those days of my youth -- someone had opened, dropped and spilled a bottle and I had to clean it up. That's why I was so glad to see Costco had it in a new scent - Pear and Green Tea! 40 ounces, Item #414510

And it rings up at $12.99 - there's a $4 coupon for it now through June 6. That's an even better price...and scent...from back in the 70's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, Costco does not carry this scent anymore.

Anonymous said...

I bought this item recently at Costco and it's now August 2013. I love this scent and can't wait to go get some more as it's on sale again at Costco.