Friday, August 28, 2009

A few months ago's Costco Find!


Liking, really liking...Kashi Autumn Wheat. Which I bought several months ago at Costco, so I don't remember the exact price - around $7-$8 sounds about right. As I said, for the last few months this box has been falling on my toes from the top pantry shelf. Hint taken! This is really good. I didn't have high expectations because I've been addicted to Target's Market Pantry frosted version. But now I like this better. It's sweet, but not too sweet. (And I was feeling guilty about the white sugar crunch on the Target mini wheats.) I'll be restocking on my next trip to Costco. I hope they still carry it, it is Autumn soon!


Here are the good-for-you stats: 1 cup has 140 calories, 1 g fat, 6 g fiber (1 g soluble, 5 g insoluble), 7 g sugar, 5 g protein, 45 g carb, 0 sodium (!), 180 g potassium, 8% iron.

No comments: