Monday, June 22, 2009

90 Yards!!!

...of Stay Tape! I've been going through my roll rather quickly making Sandra Betzina's Today's Fit Vogue 1101 over and over. Hancock Fabrics is the only place locally I can find Stay
Tape. (surprised Jo-Ann's doesn't sell it) I was a litle taken aback this morning when I saw the price - $5.29 for ten yards, made by Dritz. A little shock there, I didn't remember it being that much or by Dritz. Dritz is good though, and instead of stocking up on two rolls at that price, I decided to wait for their next 50% off notions sale and get only one for now.

BUT--Hancock's is having a big sale and since I had a bit ot time, decided to roam the aisles. Good thing! I found a separate notions sale rack...and -- Stay Tape! The familiar pretty flowery blue package by Collins Notions I had at home. Same ten yards, but only $1.55! I put the other one back and grabbed nine packages. Apparently Hancocks is going to carry the Dritz line and clearancing out the Collins brand. Check your Hancock's store and see if they are doing the same thing. (I left some packages behind to keep good sewing Karma!)

2 comments:

YayaOrchid said...

Please see question on your next post about the stay tape. :)

Keri said...

Ooh la la! Wish I still had a Hancocks!