Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Don't Ty me down


Seriously, can you tell the judges on Dancing with the Stars are beyond PO'd Ty is still there? Especially last week and last night. The fans voted, we like him! And his biceps - who knew?! Why does the winner have to be turned into one of them or meet their professional standards? In less than three months? Can't a person just have fun and be a good sport...and win the ball? I remember talking to a mom of one of L's friends. To say she was OC and AR would be an understatement and indicate the need of an MD and an Rx, but I digress. (It was so fun to pull her chain and watch her practically implode when I would say "eh, close enough" whenever an opportunity would present itself. T would always tell me as we left the house, "Now play nice" but it was directed to me.) I mentioned one time how I wanted to do something, and she said, if you are not going to be the best, why do it? She gave me a strange look when I said because I enjoyed it. And that's what Ty is doing. Taking it for the rest of us.

No comments: