Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thursday Tea Time - Mate Chocolatte'

This week - Guayaki Yerba Mate Chocolatte' 



Cost:   $7.99 at Whole Foods
Number of teabags:  16,  individually-wrapped
Caffeine:   Yes
Type of tea:   Herbal
Ingredients:  Organic:  Yerba mate leaf, cocoa, nutmeg, cinnamon, stevia leaf, clove
Steeping time:  5-10 minutes
Add ins:  A splash of Coffee Mate's Natural Bliss.  Going to try with almond milk next time I go to the store and buy some.
Fragrance:  Cacao and clove.
Opinion:   Another I find I like this more after each mug I drink. Especially when you make it a Mate Chocolatte latte.  Hahaha, so punny me.  Trying to stay healthy and keep my energy immune system up and running at high speed, with 24 vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids and abundant antioxidants, and Yerba's adaptogen-like qualities, which include reducing the effects of occasional stress, this should do the trick in a tasty way.
Rating:  5

No comments: