Saturday, March 22, 2014

Just have fun. Smile. And keep putting on lipstick ~Diane Keaton



Costco in Sugar Land has clearanced-priced the Christian Dior Cannage Couture Collection All Over Makeup Palette - Item #775221.   (The retail price is $72!)

At first I was a little hesitant, because all you can see in the clamshell is the photo on the box, not the actual product.  But having gone to Sephora earlier and leaving disappointed, I thought I would give this a chance.  A couple new eyeshadows/blush/lipsticks would have cost more than this.

And I'm glad I did grab this.  I love all the colors, just perfect for Spring.  Nothing too flashy, just elegant colors.  To sum it all, it's just, pretty - and I feel pretty putting them on and facing the world.

I think it is designed to be a travel kit, but looks nice enough to leave on my vanity.  And when I do travel, I'm bringing this with me!

No comments: