Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wednesday Work in Progress

Buying supplies for my upcoming watercolor class -- Hobby Lobby has slightly lower prices than Michael's, by the way.  Except you have to space out your days/shopping/coupons - only one item per coupon.   Which led me over to the Clearance wall.  And look at my finds!  I think I spent my 40% savings on the tube of paint, and then some!
These were rated very highly on the Internet

Ooh, I love to organize!

I did not use my coupon
for this!

This had a lot of neat techniques!


2 comments:

Monica said...

Are those the ones they recommend? I use Neocolor 11 from Caran D'Arche. The colors are spectacular. They were the first artist quality supplies I ever bought. Now messing with Acrylics and using cheap Walmart I think a better quality might go on easier but hey are so expensive. I am working on the calander Challenge. I only joined it August. I am hoping it will get me to do more and practise rather than skipping from technique to technique.

Peggy said...

These are the ones this particular teacher recommended for the supply list. I've heard of good things about the ones you mentioned, too. I've bought all different kinds from different classes, different stores, different sales. : )