Friday, August 02, 2013

Mollie Makes - Peggy Makes


I love Mollie Makes magazine!  
I also love the extra bonus they stick on the cover.  Issue 28 has a packet of teal green yarn, a crochet hook and instructions to make a crocheted bow brooch.   
The US is about a month behind of this charming English crafting magazine.  I find it at Barnes & Noble.  Though be sure you get the attachment.  One time I got the last issue but someone got the super-cute couple yards of ribbon instead of me.  
(Really?  Stealing ribbon from a magazine?!  You low-life!)

You can also get the digital edition on the Apple Newstand and on their website.  
Minus the freebie.  And if you go to the Downloads section, you can get the templates for the projects - free!

Anyways, I thought it would be fun to actually start making some of these quick projects and I will post my adventures.  
I do have a rudimentary basics of crochet, so let's how my finished result compares to theirs.   Sometimes you just need a quick dip in the creative fun pool instead of a lap swim.

No comments: