Friday, November 02, 2012

It's Houston International Quilt Festival Time!

Hanne and I are back  to trip up and down the aisles of the Houston International Quilt Festival after taking a break from last year.  We will be reporting our findings and goings on.
One thing to note, the ticket prices have gone up - $12/day adults, $9/day Senior Citizen and students.  Children under 10 are free.  Festival hours are 10 AM-7 PM Thursday/Saturday, Sunday 10 AM-4 PM.

I was just looking at the PDF -- Looks like they are going to have a Twitter wall?!  Cool!  @QuiltFestival,  #QuiltFestival    I just checked Twitter, it's already lively.  Get the inside scoop on the booths, vendors, deals, exhibits and events.
 
Psst!  Can't make it this year?  Next year's Festival dates are October 31/November 3.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I am not going on Twitter but they do have live podcast. Have fun and I hope next year nothing breaks down and we are. Feel in' stressed.

Peggy said...

Missed you! :(