Saturday, November 13, 2010

Swimming with my iPod!


I got my new little iPod Shuffle a bathing suit so I can take it swimming with me as I do my laps! I found it at H2O Audio.

Right now, the Amphibx GRIP Waterproof Armband is is the only holder out there which will fit the newest generation Shuffle.

They told me within three months they should have the holder which clips onto the back of your goggle straps. I think it will also be an all-in-one as far as having built-in earphones. As soon as it is available, I'm getting one.

The armband is OK, it gets a little heavy around my upper arm, and takes awhile to dry, but I'm willing to deal with those minor inconveniences so I can groove to my tunes in the meantime. And I did have to get the Surge 2G Waterproof Sport Earbuds separately, bumping up the initial outlay price. The $49 Shuffle was the cheapest in the trio!
But so far, so good. No leaks and despite the review complaints about the earbuds, I haven't had any problems at all.

1 comment:

Monica said...

don't you enjoy the silence while you swim. I always found that comforting.
Coincidently I am feeling like I am emerging from a nightmare. The side effects of the cancer drug are lifting. It is like I am no longer in PMS 24/7