Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Word.


Two of my favorite sources of words are --

I found and bought the Seed Thoughts at my yoga studio. I had no idea that Suzanne was Suzanne in one of my yoga classes until I went to the website to sign up for her newsletter. It's a cute little book, barely larger than an index card, yet packed with daily positive affirmations. I bought it on June 13--three days prior, I had done a major overhaul/clearing out of my sewing room - filling three trashcans of clutter and five trunkloads of goodies for Goodwill - getting ready for the next stage of my life as my daughter heads to college in two months. What was the theme of June 12? "Clearing" - the quote was "I clear out the old in order to bring in the new" Whoa, pony!
My sister told me about Mike Dooley and his TUT's Adventurers Club. I love his Monday-Friday personalized "Notes from the Universe" daily early morning emails. Some of those have uncannily hit home, too. His theme of "Thoughts Become Things - choose good ones" is a great way to start your day. Mike was also featured in the book, "The Secret"

Words.

No comments: