Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is a Rose


Earlier this week, I went to Costco and bought a 2-pack of Jackson & Perkins roses for only $9.88; which I thought was an outstanding deal to begin with....and lo and behold this morning, the Houston Chronicle's Star section features the same roses! I got the "Cinco de Mayo" and "Pink Promise" two pack. The third 2009 All-American Rose Selection Winner, "Carefree Spirit" is also at Costco, but you'll get two of them instead of two different ones. I had no idea these were winners, I just got them because I liked the colors. An added bonus, a portion of the "Pink Promise" sales will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

1 comment:

YayaOrchid said...

Peggy, you are so lucky! I wish we had a Costco here. That IS a great bargain. J&P roses are usually very pricey!! I need to buy a couple of roses to fill in my rose bed. I hope when we go to San Antonio they still have that duo at the Costco there. Thanks for the heads up!