Sunday, January 10, 2016

Until we meet again

Pretty purple cross shell
found on Coogee Beach
Sydney, Australia

Within the past ten days, I lost two more wonderful friends.  Untimely early in their lives, and in mine.  I believe I am for the better from knowing them.  Melinda taught me to have fun - anytime, anyplace, and to just go for it.  Gwen was an amazing soul - our friendship spanned almost 30 years.  Yet when we would reconnect, she remembered the exact stopping point and we continued on from there.  I do not think she ever met anyone who not love her immediately.  These were the people you meet and become life-long friends instantaneously.

To them and all my other kindred-spirited friends who have departed, I miss you and will always treasure our memories together.


1 comment:

Vicky L. Williamson said...

I'm so sorry. Blessings and comfort to you.