Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday Tea Time

This week - Celestial Seasonings Blueberry Breeze Green Tea


Cost: Around $2.50 I'm pretty sure I bought it at Super Target. Or Kroger.


Number of teabags: 20


Caffeine: No


Type of tea: Green


Steeping time: 4 minutes


Add ins: A teaspoonful of honey


Teabag fragrance: Blueberry!


Ingredients: Green tea, natural blueberry flavor with other natural flavors, and blueberries.


Opinion: I've been drinking this hot, but I'm certain it would be great iced, too. I bought this awhile back and found the box in the back of my pantry. Have I been missing out! I especially like and appreciate the blueberries' and the green tea's antioxidant boost. A little bit of honey makes it perfect - taste and health-wise. I think the box design is pretty, too


I do miss Celestial Seasonings' sayings on their boxes...when did they stop doing that?


Rating: 4.25

No comments: