Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday Tea Time

This week - Celestial Seasonings Black Cherry Berry

Cost: $2.24, currently clearanced priced at Target for $1.90

Number of teabags: 20

Caffeine: No

Type of tea: Herbal

Steeping time: 6 minutes

Add ins: A little bit of fat free condensed milk.

Teabag fragrance: Cherry-floral

Ingredients: Hibiscus, rosehips, roasted chicory, blackberry leaves, hawthorn, natural black cherry flavor with other natural flavors (contains soy lecithin), chamomile and sweet cherries.

Opinion: Usually I am a little leery of cherry, to me it can remind me too much of cough syrup. But this does not. And also anything berry, as I am allergic to strawberries. But the only "berry" in this are cranberries (I think-look at the bottom right corner of the box) and blackberries as the flavor and leaves. Slightly sweet, not bitter or sour like some other teas with hibiscus. Bonus it did brew a little bit pink - how fun! I liked it and am tempted to go back and get another box.

Rating: 3.75

No comments: