Saturday, August 20, 2011

Netflix Stars - The Lincoln Lawyer




5 stars! Finally, after quite a few duds not even worth mentioning here. This drama-suspense with lots of plot twists and turns was a home run! Great performances from an all-star cast of Matthew McConaughey, Marisa Tomei, Ryan Phillippe, William H. Macy, Josh Lucas, John Leguizamo, Frances Fisher and Bryan Cranston. I could definitely see and suggest this could become a movie series. Unfortunately my DVD copy did not have the usual special features tab of interviews and making of featurettes, even though the Netflix description said it did. (I love those!)

3 comments:

Maryissewfast said...

I just watched it and loved Trace Adkins role! I give it two thumbs up!

Monica said...

is it on instant download? we have been in dud download, DVD's seem much better.

Peggy said...

I don't know if it is streamed on Netflix. In fact, I just changed my plan to delete the streaming option-with my wonky Internet connection?!, and saved almost $9 (before taxes!) per month. But I'm having to start to mine my Q deeply, nothing good seems to be coming out right now.