Saturday, March 19, 2011

Netflix Stars - Flipped

5 STARS!!! What a wonderful, touching movie! My husband caught the last 10 minutes while L and I were watching, and I was willing to turn right around and start it over again to see it with him. How many movies have you ever done that with? And it just proves again that anything done by Rob Reiner is cine magic. Listen and watch for this great line - "Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss; but every once in awhile you find someone who's iridescent...And when you do, nothing will ever compare." I love how the story point of view also "flips" between Bryce and Juli! And I so love a great love story. . .

2 comments:

SueB said...

OK, Peggy - I just added it to my queue! Thanx for the recommendation! I dunno why I didn't see it at the movies!

Barb said...

I just watched this movie last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. The flipping back and forth, the childhood romance, the music from the 50s and 60s...thanks for the recommendation! Bob walked in near the end of it but couldn't figure out the significance of the tree...