Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday Tea Time



Cost: $8.20 at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Number of teabags: 20
Caffeine: Yes
Type of tea: Black
Steeping time: 5 minutes
Mix ins: CBTL Fat-free Vanilla Powder, also tried fat-free condensed milk, too. No other sweetener. Both are great!
Teabag fragrance: Honey
Ingredients: Darjeeling and Assam black teas
Opinion: A Limited Edition tea, its companion tea is Irish Breakfast. I tried it as a hot tea latte in the store and it was good! You can definitely detect a honey and a cream flavor. Very smooth. My daughter got the Irish Breakfast and liked that one a little bit better. I thought the Irish Breakfast was pretty good, but I'm definitely Team Scottish - yum! Don't you love the plaid canister, too?
Rating: 5, I'm going back for more! They only had one canister left, I can see why.

No comments: