Friday, May 20, 2016

Any Day is Tea Time - Feeling Peachy Keen

With all my traveling, my tea pots and posts have gotten behind.  So set the kettle on, drink up and read my latest finds!

Love the colors of the box!

Governor's Estate Calming Peach Herbal Infusion is another find which will be added to the list.
Check out all their different blends.  (Soursop?!)  I especially want to look for Cinnamint - they even have a French Crepe recipe with a chocolate sauce using that tea!



Calming Peach has Lemongrass (soothing citrus flavor, renowned for its detoxifying properties and ability to lower blood pressure), Lavender flowers (an amazing -I read as amusing without my glasses! - little bud used to relax the senses and calm the body), Fennel seeds (highly aromatic they soothe the stomach), Valerian root (known to calm the nerves and improve rest and reduce anxiety).  Well, this is definitely a tea to drink as I prepare a return trip, yes?  The remaining ingredients listed are Peach essence, licorice and sencha.


It has a very mature peach fragrance - meaning it doesn't hit you like a syrupy sweet artificial peach flavor.   And the scent definitely gets more peachy after brewing.  First sip plain is a bit more savory, but the Italian Cream brings out the peach even more and makes the tea seem more floral.

And yes, this mug came back with me to the table as I typed the review.
Rating:  4.75

No comments: