Tuesday, April 07, 2015

A to Z Blogging Challenge, Galveston Edition - F is for Farmer's Market


Galveston's Own Farmers Market (#GOFM) on Sundays, from 9 AM to 1 PM - 2508 Post Office Street.  Arrive early, for many vendors will sell out quickly.  I love to get eggs, fresh veggies and fruit, breads (cinnamon raisin rolls!), 
Update:  Now Phil, the Galveston Bread guy, has mastered bagels.  I would tell you to get the Sea Salt bagel but it is one of the first to sell out and I end up missing out.  And the ciabatta bread.  Oh my!
goat cheese and soaps, juices, kombucha and honey...and so much more.  It is truly a fun gamble to see what delicious and healthy goodies you will find, and helping to support the independent companies, farms and vendors.  Win-Win!

Moon Dog Farms
(Oh my goodness, that Pure Beeing honey...I swear you will never buy any other honey again.)

Bestest honey EVER!

No comments: