Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday Tea Time - Mate Latte - choco-latey

This week - Mate' Latte from The Steeping Room



Cost:  $7 from The Steeping Room in Austin, Texas
Number of tea bags/weight:  2 ounces
Caffeine:  Yes, "High Caffeine"
Type of tea:   Tisane, herbal
Steeping time:  5 minutes
Mix ins:  Splash of Natural Bliss or even just plain
Ingredients:  Rooibos, mate', chocolate chips, cacao beans, coconut, artificial (nature identical) flavor
Fragrance:   Chocolate!
Opinion:  Not only smells terrific when you open the pouch, but tastes great, too!  I have  been drinking this practically every day.  Even though it has mate', it doesn't make me jittery. And I like all the health benefits of mate, bonus this has rooibos, too.  Next time I'm in Austin, I'm grabbing two bags!
Rating:  5


Big chocolate pieces!

No comments: