Thursday, October 09, 2014

Thursday Tea Time - Pumpkin Spice Chai


This week - Tazo Chai Pumpkin Spice
Cost:   $3.49 at Target
Number of teabags:  20,  individually-wrapped
Caffeine:   Yes
Type of tea:   Black
Ingredients:  Black tea, cinnamon, natural flavors, licorice root, ginger, cloves, black pepper, cardamom.
Steeping time:  5 minutes
Add ins:  A splash of Coffee Mate's Natural Bliss
Fragrance:  Cardamom/pumpkin pie spice
Opinion:   I find I like this more after each mug I drink. Or maybe it's because we are getting deeper into the PSL/Pumpkin Spice Latte season.   I drink it in the afternoon when my sweet tooth tries to make its presence known or if I need a boost of caffeine (31-45 mg).  The licorice and black pepper keep it from becoming too much like liquid pumpkin pie.  This will be nice to drink through Thanksgiving.  I will be going back for another box at the rate I'm going!
Rating:  4



No comments: