Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Go Glitter Girl

Once a week, I try to stop by Texas Art Supply -- preferably on the weekends when they take an additional 50% off their Red Tag Clearance.  This week's find was Art Institute Pee Wee Glitter - $4!
The original retail list price is $15 per collection.  Both "Bouquet" and "Petals and Wings" caught my eye.   In addition to augmenting my glitter stash, I thought these soft and transparent colors (love the names!) would also work nicely to enhance some of my watercolor projects.

Ultrafine Transparent - "Bouquet" -
baby's breath, mimosa, jonquil, spring mint, forget me not, wisteria, blue rain
Ultrafine Opaque - "Victorian"red oak, persimmon, brass, deep forest, teal, dubonnet, platinum

Ultrafine Mixed--"Petals and Wings"
transparent sea shell, transparent rain forest, transparent blue whale, transparent flax, transparent fleur de lis, transparent lion's mane, and opaque black


Update:  I went back today and picked up two more, "Summer" and "Victorian" - jewel-toned opaque glitter. 
Ultrafine Opaque "Summer"
carnation, goldilocks, yellow, leaf, sky, heather, silver





No comments: