Saturday, March 22, 2014

Yarka, Yarka



Head's up on a great deal!
Hobby Lobby is discontinuing their Yarka watercolor sets.   In particular, the location near Bay Area Boulevard off of I-45 (northbound side).

Originally $8.99 and $6.99;  the 12 color and 8 color sets are now $5.39 and $4.19 respectively.
How to choose?!  At that price, I got both.  And bonus - the set of 12 has two built-in palettes!

I love to collect art supplies, especially those on sale!  It's fun to experiment and try new techniques with new toys.
(Watch for upcoming post on the pink, green, yellow and orange sheets of tin I bought - as soon as I figure out what I'm going to make!)

Anyways, being new to watercolor, I hadn't heard of Yarka, so I Googled it.    Only to find that people loved the brand and the great results…and compared to the online prices, I had a find!

...Balanced on top of the Bristol Smooth paper pad I had originally stopped by to purchase.


No comments: