Thursday, October 24, 2013

Thursday Tea Time - Fuego!


This week - Archer Farms Organic Fiery Chai Herbal Tea

Cost:   $2.99 at Target
Number of teabags:   20 individually wrapped tea bags -- nice to tuck and go in your computer bag.
Caffeine:   No
Type of tea:   Herbal
Steeping time:  Five minutes
Add ins:  Add a little fat free Half & Half if you'd like a chai tea latte.  Otherwise, nothing else is needed.  Not even any sweetener!
Ingredients:  All organic:   Rooibos, cinnamon, ginger root, cloves, cardamom, black pepper and nutmeg
Fragrance:   Cinnamon and clove
Opinion:  I like that I can drink this as is, no additional need for sweetener.  In fact, I even tried adding just a little bit of sugar and didn't like it at all.  The fact it is organic is a bonus, too.  And caffeine-free means I can enjoy this in the evening, also. The box suggests steeping in hot apple cider or juice...I may just have to try that!  Overall, a nice way to warm your days and evenings.
Rating:  4

Ooh, pretty!

Love the little Archer Farms rooster
(Though I miss the tea bags which used to have the sayings)


No comments: