Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pumpkin 'Puncture

Here's the pumpkin I did for Hooked on Acupuncture

A great place for affordable acupuncture (right next door to Yoga Haven).  Owner Clint McCallum basically gave me my life back after having the shingles.  In fact, I now feel better than before I got sick!  Seriously.  He's also a Chinese medicine herbalist.  Between the acupuncture and the herbal drops, I have not had any allergy problems at all, and this is usually my worst sinus/bronchitis time of year.  (knock on pumpkin)

If you live in the Houston/Galveston area, you've got to check this place out!
Hooked on Acupuncture
2505 Market Street, Galveston, Tx 77550 • 409-241-3199

Take a yoga class next door, follow up with a visit to the Oasis Juice Bar. and you've got a great, restorative day of health, healing and happy.

~~~~~

This is how I applied the glitter to just the tips of the flames.  I mixed a little of the sealant with the glitter and applied with a brush.  The brush happens to be part of a makeup brush set (Sonia Kashuk) which shape seemed better suited for painting and crafting than applying eyeshadow.

No comments: